ShowMeYourWardrobe/Jackie Dixon teams up with Selfridges...



I have teamed up with Selfridges to bring you SELF STYLE, an online column that features the most stylish people shopping in Selfridges and available to view on the recently relaunched Selfridges.com website. Photographed by me and looked after by the very fabulous online team, Laurelle and her assistant Julia. It is updated every Tuesday, and who knows, maybe we'll be stopping you next...if you see us in the store, be sure to stop and say hello (we love a distraction!)

So far we have had the pleasure of meeting Yasmin Le Bon, Trish Goff, Jo Wood and American Vogue's Sarah Mower to mention a few (familiar) faces - hope to add you to our list...






2 comments:

Gem said...

I really enjoyed this new collaboration - Polly from Birmingham is brilliant! great hair! I hope we see her again. But if I could humbly make a small suggestion - can the Selfridges people make it so when you click on the individual photos, you get to see a big version? I wanted to get a closer look at the details of some outfits but the click-through photo is tiny and hurts my poor eyes!

ShowMeYourWardrobe.com said...

Hi Gem - Thanks, it's a fun collaboration to do!
Good point, I'll pass it on. xx