Show Me Your Wardrobe PARTY SPECIAL in December's ELLE magazine - enjoy!

A little while ago I did a post on ELLE's 25th birthday party at The Whitechapel Gallery as I'd been snapped for a mini feature on ELLEUK.com, but whilst at the party I also had a ball taking pictures of everyone else in their fabulous outfits for a Show Me Your Wardrobe Party Special. The December issue is finally out and I am really happy to be able to share these fun pages with you.

PS I especially love the photo of Lorraine clutching her dress!

Hope you enjoy...




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loveeee the outfits <3


**

Anonymous said...

Love them all xx

Anonymous said...

Amazing outfits!
Seems like everybody had a lot of fun, wish I would have been there :)


http://lfashionista.wordpress.com/

Gudrun and Iris said...

amazing!!! great idea and i love the pics. everyone's looking really good!

londonviennacologne.blogspot.com