Louise Roe; Fashion Journalist and TV Presenter

I like her.

A lot.


And a special thank you to Rachel Wood for hair and make-up.


Ivânia Santos (Diamond) said...

Lovely pics and style!! <33

Ivânia Diamond*
Portuguese fashion blogger

Nicole Richie Anon. said...

Amazing style. Love the first outfit.

Great photographs xx

Megan Abigail Chandler said...

Umm thanks to Net-a-Porter's new edition I've found your blog and I've found my new obsession ... welcome to my upcoming blog roll!!! Loving what you're doing!

Laura. said...

how pretty is she? wow.

nice to see journalists style!

Fashion and Style Blog

Milly said...

Fantabulous style. I particularly love the red and the leopard print dresses..What a great smile as well!


ShowMeYourWardrobe.com said...

Thank you for these lovely comments. Means a lot to me :-)

Lauren said...

Loving that red number!

SC said...

Waw, the red/coral dress & the GLITsy gold one ... I want to EAT them!

Lola said...

She is very beautiful!! x

katie carlin said...

amazing style…i love all the outfits! check out the giveaway on my blog today!!

xo Kaite

Tanya said...

looks simple but interesting in fashion wear

taio said...

lindo post

classiq said...

She's lovely and she has a beautiful smile. Love the denim jacket. :)

FashionFreak/Mihaela said...

I love this so much.

My blog♥mfashionfreak

Goguma said...

MY favourite is the white jumpsuit..with killer accessories. I saw Louise on the City..thought she outclassed olivia every time!


Michelle Goldie said...

She has a great sense of style!

Check out our latest AW11 Editorial here:


ShowMeYourWardrobe.com said...

Thank you so much for these comments. Great to read what you guys think etc. Thank you!

Andy said...

I like the clothes that you wear because it looks simple but cool

vicky said...

Great clothes!! Charming girl! =)

LIV said...

Great pix! I absolutely love Louise, I think she's amazing. Always looking very effortlessly put together but polished x


jane smith said...

MBT shoes full name Masai Barefoot Technology,MBT Fanaka GTX Shoes it is not particularly ugly crocs bulk, not too bright, Vulgar crocs, crocs and no young naive big hole. It is only the rocking chair-like sole, simple metal buckle, MBT Tupu Shoespurer solid color, and how stress is not comfortable, but another way of wearing experience.

The Swiss Masai MBT production company by a MBT Bara ShoesSwiss engineer Karl Muller founded, Muller has more than ten years of MBT shoes. Muller withstand long-term back, knee and Achilles tendon pain, when he turned to theMBT Chapa Shoes world to seek solutions to remedy the time, Muller discovered the Masai tribe in Kenya: the way they walk for a long time, been able to maintain upright posture, rapid --- which must be strong in possession of anything. So Muller created a shoe specifically for the wearer making --- it away on the ground in the rugged feel. When you walk in a rough and soft surface, you need to mobilize more muscle to ensure balance. This prompted Muller created a unimaginable shoes: wear it you did not feel effort, on the contrary it strengthens the circulation and heat consumption, mbt shoes saleso that your muscles, joints, back, are more powerful, more efficient body movement, so . This is known as "anti-shoes" shoes designed to shift the problem to solve: it forces you to walk way and rhythm are more close to the Masai barefoot, so you can be more natural, durable, easy to mobilize the whole body.

Alessia and Emily said...

I love her! I've just talked about her in my new post on my blog! Look at this:


Great blog, you have a new followers!

If you want to do the same, here it's our web site:


We are also on Bloglovin and on Facebook!