Show Me Your KOOPLES

The Kooples (named after the way French people pronounce the English word couples) is a label that - in my mind anyway - appeared out of nowhere and became an instant firm favourite. I could live in one of their stores and got very excited when I noticed that they had their own magazine....so you can just imagine how excited I got when an email popped up on my screen asking if I would like to cast, shoot and write about some beautiful couples I know for the next issue. And ta-daa! It is out at last, in all 130 of their stores. Pick up your copy now (it's free) but in the meantime enjoy these....

I hope you like them as much as I liked photographing them.










8 comments:

A BRIT GREEK said...

Beautiful! Just catching up on this blog... Loving everything! Plus a big fat awwww on your Marie Claire feat.!
x.o.x.o

Marianna said...

Absolutely beautiful! One of your best pieces xx

Objects of Desire said...

wow Jesse's girlfriend is stunning! kind of depressing I don't look like her/have her clothes...

helen turnbull said...

Beautiful clothes and beautiful shoot. Love your work.

Helen, X
http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

Style Souk said...

There's only one thing I like more than fashion, and that's romance.

Just gorgeous...

Sarah x

http://stylesouk.wordpress.com

ShowMeYourWardrobe.com said...

Thank you, thank you!

The Fashion Cloud said...

fantastic pictures, absolutely love the brand. Currently have my eye on a couple of pieces

xx

TFC

Duck said...

Is that the male model from Dirty Sexy Things TV show?

xx