Show Me Your Wardrobe; The End.

I have had this blog for 5 (beautiful) years.

When I started it I was a stylist and now, with thanks to this blog, I am a photographer (I don't style anymore but it does influence the way I shoot).

I'm very proud to say that Show Me Your Wardrobe and I have have collaborated with some fantastic names in the industry - Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Swarovski Crystallized, Benetton, Armani, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Timex, MAC, Maybelline, Smashbox and Kooples to name a few.

For two and a half years I had my own Show Me Your Wardrobe photo-column in British ELLE magazine, and - for a year a piece - had a photo-section on and also a weekly style page (featuring Natalie Hartley) in the Sunday Times STYLE magazine.

Lots of publications (both print and online) were exceptionally supportive and featured me and/or Show Me Your Wardrobe - thank you ELLE, Vogue, Marie Claire, In Style, Glamour, Dazed and Confused, Vanity Fair, Sunday Times Style, Grazia, Red, The Independent, The Evening Standard, The Telegraph, Jalouse, Self Service, Madam Figaro, The British Fashion Council and Net-a-Porter.

I even adapted the blog to be a TV show for Sky Living (and guess what, I actually really enjoyed presenting it - aka rummaging around in celebrities wardrobes.)

But now I am going to concentrate on what is essentially the backbone of this blog, photography.

My personal photo site is:

And my TV agent is:

It's been a pleasure.

Thank you and goodnight.


Kit said...

Gonna miss your blog Jackie! Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos to us and thank you for having me as contributing photographer to SMYW.

Like you, I'm no longer a stylist, now a photographer.

See you around Jackie.

Kit xxxxxx


I am sad that SMYW has come to an end, I always followed your column in ST style & Elle where I first read about this blog and I have loved our work and style ever since. I hope to see your work again in some guise whether TV or magazine - I will look forward to it. In the meantime I will miss SMYW both blog & TV. Best Wishes x

Kit said...

p.s I don't have SKY! said...

Thanks so much ALLO and Kit x

Obat Wasir Untuk Ibu Hamil said...

thank's for your information
very nice post ^____^

Tresses Beauty said...

Thank you so much!! gonna miss you :)

Alan Brady said...

Issues surrounding online independent shows can never be over analysed. Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of online independent shows. While much has been written on its influence on contemporary living, online independent shows is featuring more and more in the ideals of the young and upwardly mobile

Marlena said...

Such a shame as I really ęnjoyed your website. Good luck!


Uouo Uo said...


مؤسسه تنظيف