Girl Meets Boy

I used to shoot a feature called 'Natalie Hartley Wears' for The Sunday Times STYLE magazine, it ran for just under a year until Natalie (brilliant stylist, brilliant friend) left STYLE to go to In Style (confusing I know), so I was delighted that we were able to team up again to shoot 'Girl Meets Boy'; a feature inspired by fashion's current obsession for all things boy and next month's launch of Net-a-Porter's hot new menswear arm, Mr Porter. Natalie had to dress in guys' threads for a whole week and I got to document it (as you can imagine we had a hoot doing this shoot).

This feature runs in the January issue of British In Style, out now.

Hope you enjoy.

PS Natalie has a great blog, www.NatalieHartleyWears.blogspot.com, which (as I'm sure you've guessed) is an extension of the feature that used to run in STYLE. If you haven't seen it be sure to check it out.




17 comments:

Kit said...

Amazing photography Jackie!

Emma White Turle said...

Absolutely fantastic!

Jessica Ly said...

Love this!

ShowMeYourWardrobe.com said...

Ah, thanks guys, it's a fun feature isn't it x

Lilia said...

love the concept and the result looks brilliant!

Unknown said...

Great post!!

fantastic!!




xoxo*

Emma Lavelle said...

I've never bought In Style before, but I think I'm going to purchase this issue to read this article! xx

Natasha Wray said...

This looks great....OBVS!! xx

Marianna said...

Fabulous shots JD, you go girl! xx

Anonymous said...

Amazing photographs.
Love this xx

nataliehartleywears said...

i think the outcome of that day is you cant wear head to toe menswear very unsexy!!

Style Souk said...

This is ingenious...

I have always thought of myself as being a 'girly' girl. Not quite pink and fluffy puppies girly, but certainly very feminine.

This makes me want to re-evaluate my style - starting with a ramraid through my boyfriend's side of the wardrobe! :)

Sarah x

http://stylesouk.wordpress.com

JaksPaper.com said...

OMG I Love this, faaab:)

Unknown said...

seriously love your look

http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

Laura. said...

nice pics!!!


http://aforteforfashion.blogspot.com

Reddest Roar said...

Ah, it was you! Really enjoyed this shoot - good work and a happy new year to you.

ShowMeYourWardrobe.com said...

Thanks so much guys, loving all your support, really appreciate it x