Selfridges...shoes..Selfridges...shoes...Selfridges...

As you know, twice a month I have the pleasure of shooting Selfridges' most stylish customers for SELF STYLE, an exclusive section on the Selfridges.com website (if you missed this, see earlier post)....well, to add the fabulousness of it all Selfridges have now launched The Shoe Galleries (as a little taster of what is to come as they will be unveiling the newly revamped, 2nd floor shoe emporium in September along with a brilliant campaign by one of my favourite photographers, Bruce Weber), here is a little snippet and of course, my 'shoe story'...enjoy!

Oh and as if that wasn't enough you can read posts by Olivia Palermo, Jak & Jil's Tommy Ton, Susie Bubble, Vogue Nippon's Anna Dello Russo, Anya Hindmarch and Daphne Guinness - I'm sure you'll agree little ol' me is in very good company...


*CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE*
*CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE*

No comments: